- Save €4.30
Strech Marks Expert Set
Our specific cares against stretch marks finally together <3
- The Stretch Mark Lotion "Le Lait Fondant" and the Stretch Mark Oil "l’Huile Sensorielle": the ideal preventive ritual to be applied morning and evening from the first month of pregnancy.
Yuka grade: 100/100 - Free delivery!
These 3 products targeted at the prevention and correction of stretch marks are formulated and made in France with natural ingredients rigorously selected for their recognized safety and effectiveness. They are 100% compatible during pregnancy and breastfeeding and therefore do not contain endocrine disruptors, allergens, essential oils, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, etc. To find the list of cosmetic ingredients to be avoided during pregnancy.
Hypoallergenic and developed with the help of a midwife expert, they are suitable for daily use from the first month of pregnancy and the weeks following childbirth.
This set includes:
- The Stretch Mark Lotion "Le Lait Fondant Rituel Vergetures Matin" (200ml) to moisturise your skin and help prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Its combination of 5 organic vegetable oils with dermochlorella - a marine algae - makes it both a cocooning and effective care. Ideal in the morning, its light texture is quickly absorbed and allows immediate dressing!
- the Stretch Mark Oil "L’Huile Sensorielle Rituel Vergetures Soir" (100ml) to nourish your skin and help prevent and reduce stretch marks. It is also formulated from 5 natural organic oils combined with our key ingredient, dermochlorella. Its dry texture make it an excellent massage oil, to be used in the evening with the help of your partner for a tender moment of complicity.
To prevent the appearance of stretch marks:
- The Stretch Mark Lotion "Le Lait Fondant": in the morning (or in the evening if you prefer), apply it all over the body, especially to high-risk areas such as the belly, buttocks, thighs, hips, chest and lower back, in a circular motion from the bottom up. Its texture quickly penetrates the skin barrier and does not stick, so you can get dressed right away!
- The Stretch Mark Oil "L'Huile Sensorielle": in the evening (or in the morning, depending on your preference), for a moment full of softness, apply it to the areas prone to the appearance of stretch marks (belly, hips, thighs, buttocks, lower back, chest...) by insisting on a circular massage, from bottom to top.
Our products were created specifically for pregnant and breastfeeding women to ensure maximum safety.
What doesn't go into Daylily Paris products formula is just as important as what does.
Clinically tested under strict dermatological control, they are hypoallergenic and do not contain any toxic ingredients to avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Our formulas are entirely cruelty-free and vegan as we do not test on animals nor use animal-derived ingredients.
Stretch Mark Lotion: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Squalene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Parfum** (Fragrance), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Beta-Sitosterol, Sodium Anisate.
98% natural origin of total ingredients.
Stretch Mark Oil: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Octyldodecanol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycerin, Squalene, Aqua (Water), Parfum** (Fragrance), Glyceryl Caprylate, Beta-Sitosterol.
99% natural origin of total ingredients.
* Ingredients from organic farming
**Added fragrances are free of allergens, alcohol and essential oils. They were specifically developed to suit pregnant and breastfeeding women’s sensitive skin and sense of smell.
The Stretch Mark Lotion "Lait Fondant" and the Stretch Mak Oil "L'Huile Sensorielle" contain :
Ideal for preventing and correcting stretch marks, it is naturally rich in essential fatty acids. It will nourish, soften, regenerate and heal the skin.
Macadamia nut oil
Thanks to its rapid absorption by the skin and its dry feel, it is recognised as a reference oil for massage. This oil nourishes, softens, smoothes and repairs the skin in depth.
Sweet almond oil
This oil has softening and healing properties and is also known to nourish and soothe dry and sensitive skin.
Naturally rich in essential fatty acids, its high level of oleic acid stimulates collagen production. It is also rich in phytosterols and vitamin E, which promote skin elasticity and cell regeneration.
Olive oil has always been a must-have and has intensely nourishing properties. It contains essential fatty acids recommended for the care of dry skin, as well as a large quantity of polyphenols and vitamin E with antioxidant action.
This powerful anti-stretch mark active ingredient extracted from a micro-algae stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, two proteins responsible for skin elasticity and suppleness.
Daylily Paris fragrances have been developed especially for mothers-to-be and young mothers and do not contain ingredients that are not recommended during pregnancy such as essential oils, allergens, alcohol, endocrine disruptors, etc.
They have been tested with many pregnant women to select the ones that suit your sensitive sense of smell and provide the most olfactory pleasure.
The fragrance of the The Stretch Mark Lotion "Le Lait Fondant" is soft and feminine. Discover a vegetal accord, which will bring you softness and cocooning. It melts into a floral ensemble of roses and peonies to finish on amber and musky notes.
The fragrance of the Stretch Mark Oil "L'Huile Sensorielle" is soft and gourmand. It begins with notes of almond and biscuit, followed by a bouquet of orange blossom and yellow fruit. Then find a musky base, with a hint of caramel and vanilla...
Often purchased together
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Online only
- Out of stock